Health & Safety
TAV Tunisie SA is committed to protect the health and safety of each passenger and employee as an overriding priority. TAV Tunisie SA believes that all occupational injuries and illnesses can be prevented through continuous improvement and dedication to its Zero Accident Policies. Working in an injury-free workplace is the main concern for TAV Tunisie SA at all levels.
- Providing appropriate facilities for welfare at work,
- Identifying hazards and implementing risk assessments in order to avoid injury occurrence,
- Consulting with and involving TAV Tunisie employees in matters relating to their own health and safety,
- Ensuring that control measures and emergency procedures are in place; effective; properly used.
- Providing training to ensure that employees are aware of any work related hazards as well as the protection measures.
- Providing the necessary organization, expertise and resource to ensure that there is effective management of health and safety throughout the Airport.